POLYSOLVAT-13 is going to be held online using Zoom.
Abstract Submission started on 2 July.
The deadline for abstract submission is 5 August.
Registration will be open on 2 August.
13th International IUPAC Conference on Polymer-solvent Complexes and Intercalates
9-12 November 2021
Osaka University, Japan
The conference focuses on the formation mechanisms, the morphology, the molecular structure, and the properties of compounds from synthetic polymers, biopolymers, proteins, and supramolecular polymers. Bulk state, solutions and systems formed at surfaces/interfaces are considered. The conference consists of invited lectures, oral communications and poster contributions.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 5 August 2021 (JST, UTC+9)
- Registration start: 2 August 2021
- Registration close: 21 October 2021 (JST, UTC+9)
- Abstract Submission has been started.
- The organizing committee has decided to hold POLYSOLVAT-13 in a remote format on November 9-12.
- POLYSOLVAT-13 will be held from November 9 to 12, 2021.