Mini Excursion on 2nd August
We introduce two courses of a half-day sightseeing excursion.
Special plans 1 and 2 on 2nd Aug. for ICCT2023 are produced by DeepExperience collaborated with Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau.
The special plan 3 is a guided tour of Museum of Osaka University (14:00-16:30). This is free of charge.
Registrations are due on 24th July.
1. JP: https://www.deep-exp.com/ja/osaka/guide/392(Extended to 28th)
EN: https://www.deep-exp.com/en/osaka/guide/392(Extended to 28th)
2. JP: https://www.deep-exp.com/ja/osaka/guide/159(Extended to 28th)
EN: https://www.deep-exp.com/en/osaka/guide/159(Extended to 28th)
3. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdo3eNbcSmTZ4XVUIq001MjUwbrRporrb8DCDYjvjVY27XRlg/viewform?usp=sf_link(Extended to 2nd August)
1. How to get to 'Minoh Station on the Hankyu Rail'
From the raised walkway of SENCHU PAL (2F) take the steps down to Senri Daimaru Plaza Otokarite (closed). These steps are located on the opposite side of the walkway to the Senri Hankyu Department Store. Take these steps, down to the ground level to find Bus Line No.11. There are two bus stops the orange and blue coloured. Please get on a No. 19 (or 20) bus on the orange line (right side). The departure time is 12:31. The bus will arrive at Minoh Station at 12:55. The price is 220 yen, which should be paid just before getting off the bus to a machine located near the bus driver. In addition, the bus stop Nol.11 is like an island. So, it is impossible to get to the bus stop No.11 from 1st floor of Senchu PAL and 1st floor of Otokarite.
2. How to get to 'In front of the Tourist Information OSAKA (JR Osaka Station)'.
From the B1 floor of SENCHU PAL, get on an underground railway (Kita-Osaka Kyuko line -direct-> Osaka Metro Midosuji Line) to get to Umeda Station. After arriving at Umeda station, please use 'Direction from the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line Umeda Station' in the web site below to get to the destination. The price is 380 yen.
Senri Chuo 12:17 -direct-> Umeda 12:38
Senri Chuo 12:25 -direct-> Umeda 12:46
3. A free bus service is available at 14:00 from the conference site.
In addition, at the same period, a special presentation by Conference chair Prof. Kazuya Saito
(14:00-15:30) is also held.